Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun Funky Flowers Card


Please click Here to go to our 1st Challenge- Create something Masculine. You could win a gift certificate to the store.


Hi everyone. I hope you're having a terrific Friday!! I'm filling in for Susan today because she is out of town.

Today I have a card to share with you from my good friend Debbie Littlejohn. She made me this fun card using our 7/8" turquoise funky flowers grosgrain along with 3D Frosted Dream Brads and the blue Spring Medley embellishment mixture. Isn't this a nice summery card?


Here is a close up of the little purple 3D Frosted Dream Brad in the center of the flower and the little flower applique from the blue Spring Medley embellishment mixture.



Credits:

Dotted Swiss Paper, PapertreyInk
Floral Paper, KI Memories
Stamp,
Purple Onion
Ribbon and Embellishments: Really Reasonable Ribbon

I hope you enjoyed the card today. Don't forget to take a look at our first challenge posted here. Take a look at the entries we have so far. We'd love to have you join in so we can see your wonderful creation.

~Bonnie~

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say