Saturday, July 3, 2010

Embellish Your Bows!



Hello!
True :D here.
I thought I would share another card with you that I did using the stamp set that I illustrated for Clear Dollar Stamps. It is called "A Cup Full of Happiness" and it comes with the image and lots of sentiments.

The one I showed you on Wednesday on my blog looked like my cat Nother (I know.... weird name). LOL!
Today's card, I painted to look like my P-Diddy Kitty. Gotta show love evenly! ;)




This gorgeous ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbon's Sheer Iridescent Peach Organza.
The Green Ice half pearls are also from RRR.



I love adding something to the middle of my bows! Here I used a paper rose but you can also add buttons or fancy brad embellishments to get other awesome looks!



Hope you all have a safe, happy and healthy holiday weekend!
Hugs to you my friends,
True :D

4 comments :

  1. Cute kitties and adorable card. Love the gorgeous ribbon and how you used both stitching and paper piecing. Truly a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a truly lovely card; the organza ribbon + bow including the sweet rose makes a perfect card !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and the way you colored it; it looks so much like your cat! Beautiful work; thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, it is so sweet.. you reminded me that I need to do a card for my sister's birthday this month as she loves cats.. and I love how you embellished your bow, it's awesome. Today I tried your round bow tutorial but well I didn't manage it ha ha and gave up !!!! I'll try it again another time xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say