Monday, April 18, 2011

Doggone birthday

I have often been accused of going a bit over the top when it comes to adding bits and bling to my projects (my DH says I've never caught onto the principle of "less is more"!), but sometimes I just can't help myself!  You know - googley eyes, brads, twine, micro beedz, etc. etc. etc.!  You can see the picture!  
This card is for a very dear friend, a dog lover, who has a birthday next week.  I have a wonderful stash of animal print ribbons, like this paw print one (the leash) from the animal section of the RRR shop.  I've also found that the jute ribbon makes for a perfect floor rug on cards or layouts. (There are lovely colors - check the shop.)
I hope she likes it.

6 comments :

  1. Darling, I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so dogone cute, I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, what an adorable card!! i just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVR the card! it's dog gone perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!!!

    I realy loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say