Thursday, April 28, 2011

One Last Project

This is the second post of the day.  Be sure to scroll down when you are done so you don't miss Tilly's terrific project.

Hi there Really Reasonable Ribbon fans! It's Aphra here today with my last RRR post. I've had such a terrific six months on the RRR DT. I've met some fabulous crafters, learned some great techniques, and acquired an amazing collection of ribbon. And even though this is my last post, I am not saying goodbye because I'll still be checking out all the inspiration and hopefully playing along in some challenges. Alright then, on to my project.


Just Because Gift Bag


The actual gift bag was cut from kraft cardstock with my Cricut Expression Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. It's the perfect little bag for a gift card. Love it!



After adding a 3.5" wide strip of patterned paper, I used some Scor-Tape to add two strips of 5/8" Bright Pink W/White Stitched Edge ribbon. I like how the ribbon finishes off the edge of the paper, adds some texture, and mimics the dashes on the paper. Easy too! Then I embellshed with a layered flower (a scrunched strip of 1" x 12" paper added to the back of a couple of tags), a button, and some Apple Baker's Twine. Add a gift card and some tissue paper and you are done!

Thanks for checking out my post today! And for all your sweet comments during my term here at RRR. Hope to see you all soon!


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say