Monday, May 9, 2011

Video on Ribbon Borders

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all! I hope all the Moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Today's layout was designed using Really Reasonable Ribbon and trim.

I really had alota fun designing this page. I used lots of ribbons and leaves on this. All the flowers were made using diecuts with brads in the centers. Some centers are pearls. I've added a video to show how I made the borders on my page using satin ribbon.

Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon Pink Swiss Dots
Really Reasonable Ribbon Leaves (there are different colors to choose from here)
All flowers were made using HC diecuts and centers are a mix of brads and pearls.

 Bonnie does carry some other BEAUTIFUL double sided ribbons that have 2 colors here!
The pictures I used are my DARLING niece (LOVE her sooo much) and my brother her daddy :) hehehehe. These were taken at her 1st birthday!
Video on Border with Ribbon
Thank you for looking and have a lovely week!
Hugs,
Cheryl





3 comments :

  1. Love that ribbon border. Beautiful page. Will have to try that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea Cheryl! Love that yummy ribbon.
    Your layout is cute as can be with your niece.
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular! What a great idea and a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say