Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blooming With Happiness!



Good Morning Everyone, Happy Wednesday!!! Crystal Here and today I would like to share a creation with you that I made with this GORGEOUS NEW Ribbon, White Satin with Gold Edges.. I just fell in love with this ribbon, it is just so elegant and adds so much to your creation!!! Hope you enjoy my card today!!!



Isn't this ribbon stunning???? The ribbon on my card is 3/8 wide and only .25 a yard!!! What a steal!!! I can so visualize using this ribbon for upcoming holiday creations, eek is it that time already?? LOL!! I always think a touch of gold is just enough to make any creation more elegant!!! I also used the Bow Easy to make my bow and this fun Cosmo Cricket paper Pixie-Licious....

If you would like to see a video on how to use this awesome tool Bow Easy, check out this post HERE!!! It makes a perfect bow every time!!!

Don't forget about our Current Challenge Sizzlin Summer we would love to see your creations!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!!


4 comments :

  1. Love your card and the coloring on the stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card!! And I love the ribbon!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Crystal! That ribbon is gorgeous, and works beautifully on your sweet card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous love the image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say