Friday, November 18, 2011

Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album & Video



Hello everyone.  Cheryl here today with a Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album. YEP you saw correctly, I used leftover rolls from our toilet paper :) and what a perfect way to use them for a mini album. 

I decided to take pictures and show a video below so you can see all the room this lil' mini has. I also did not skimp on my ribbons and trim.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the ribbons and trims and laces that Bonnie carries over at Really Reasonable Ribbon and will link them all below for you.
Ribbons supply:
Ribbon Club (some of the silver in it)


I made lots of bows and used a lot of ribbon in this mini, but I really, really had tons of fun with it.  It's the 1st toilet paper mini album I've made.  I will be making more of these.  What wonderful gifts they will make!


I added feathers, pearls, buttons and flowers in my mini. I didn't do any stamping, not sure when I will.  All the tags were cut with my cricut machine using tags, bags, boxes and more, but I'm sure you can find other tags from other sources to use in your mini album.



Hope you enjoy my YouTube video, as I had to video this in my daughters room next door to where I live....hehehehehe No craft room here yet for me. Enjoy!!! 

Hope you enjoyed today's post! I can't tell you how fun this was for me to create. I hope you find time to create one too.  Remember they are tiny so they don't take up alot of time, and they are perfect for gift giving.
Hugs to all,
Cheryl





6 comments :

  1. Wow Cheryl
    A stunning and beautiful project just love this and the ribbons and embellishments are all gorgeous
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and love the ribbons...great way to recycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful album! Now I know what to do with all the rolls I've been saving in the garage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mini, I love making these TP Minis.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting project
    pretty cute
    marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good idea!!! And a lot of fab decorations too!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say