Friday, December 16, 2011

I Love Twill!

I love twill. Any color. And Bonnie carries a beautiful assortment of colors HERE. But my favorite is the Totally Twill Cream. It is so versatile!

I have been making Christmas and winter-themed cards for several weeks now, so I am venturing off and showing you a non-Christmas creation today.


My images are from Tim Holtz's Nature's Elements stamp set. I wrapped my card with the twill, tied a bow, and also added a little twill tab to the striped panel. I think it fits the design perfectly! 

There are two assortments of twill available in the RRR Store, and many pretty individual colors as well. I hope you will check them out!

For more deets on this card, hop over to my blog, Joy in a JAR.
Thanks for stopping by today. Our challenge this week is "Anything Goes," so be sure to play along!

7 comments :

  1. I think this card is beautiful, and I love the layout. I will be checking into the twill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card , Thanks for sharing~
    Scrappingmamma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design Judy- such rich colors.
    That twill is wonderful-thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors and that stamped image! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card, love the colors of the flowers and I love the twill as well!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say