Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bow of the Month


For our July RRR/CardMaker Blog Hop, please click HERE.

Happy Saturday Y'all!!!
Remember this little cutie from yesterdays hop?


Well, she wears a bow that I made using the July Ribbon Club Assortment.
This bow is made exactly the same way as this bow that I made from the May Ribbon Club Assortment:
For full instructions on how to create these bows, please click on >>>THIS LINK<<<

Today, I want to show you a few bookmarks that I whipped up.  
We are doing the summer Reading Program at our Public Library, and I thought these would be perfect to give to my kiddos one day at the library. 
I simply went through my stash of scrappy supplies and my stash of ribbon strips to create these super cute and super easy bookmarks.   
Just put it all together, punch a hole in the top, and add your favorite ribbon strip and voila!  DONE!

Hope you check out the tutorial and feel free to ask here on the blog if you have any questions...as I will absolutely help in any way that I can!
Have a FANTABULOUS DAY!!!!!


4 comments :

  1. Ohh love the bows! Am going to go have a peak at the tutorial and try this one tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair ribbon bow is amazing! I love the book marks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique bow! And the colors are great for either Spring or Summer. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do enjoy your bows, Misty!! Love the book marks too. I should make some for my middle. She has been reading a ton lately. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say