Saturday, January 26, 2013

Accordion Pocket Tutorial

 


 
Today I'm sharing an Accordion style Pocket that holds several tags for photos. This page was designed using the Beautiful Laces, Bags, and buttons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
 
Supplies Needed:
Bags/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Crocheted Lace/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Mini Pom Pom Trim /Really Reasonable Ribbon
Scor-Tape 1/2 inch/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Buttons/Really Reasonable Ribbon
And whatever embellishments you choose. I used CottageCutz Dies, Homemade Butterfly, Feathers and Pearls to complete my page.

 
I absolutely LOVE the Crocheted Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I'm in the process of collecting all the colors. On this page I used the Pink. I also used the Black Mini Pom Pom Trim, Scor-Tape, and buttons from the Strawberry pack, and Cookies & Cream pack.

 
I LOVE this accordion pocket and it's perfect for holding photos and writing on the back. You can add photos to the back of each tag or writing.
 
My VIDEO on The Accordion Pocket



Thank you for looking and hope you enjoyed my post today!!! 
 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments :

  1. Very pretty ... may have to try this one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, will definitely have to try this one sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab way to send some cherished photos. I suppose you can use any sized bags.

    I did have a giggle though, you sound a bit like me when crafting, Lol. Great video x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project Cheryl. Thanks so much for the tutorial on how you made the accordian pocket. It's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say