Thursday, April 4, 2013

'Me @ 12' Layout

Good Morning! 
I am here this morning with a layout for you all.
It is a little different than my normal, but I am 
loving the yellow and turquoise mix!
This is my 12 year old from last year. 
I wanted to capture her unsuspecting so that I had a true image of HER.  Not her random goofy faces....which I am sure all 12 old do for the camera! 
This is "Me @ 12"
and I featured a lot of twine
 in here a lot to help "tie"it all together. 

I used the twine to "stitch" the papers together.
Here is a close up of the stitching:


I know I say it a lot, but I am gonna say it again.
I LOVE the RRR Store
Bonnie has so many varieties of twine and ribbons! 
Go check it out and create something beautiful!
Have a great day!

3 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful creation with lots of detail added totally stunning and so colourful too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout Misty. What a fun way to stitch up the papers. Such a beautiful picture of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say