Friday, May 17, 2013

BABY Announcements


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with some BABY Girl Announcements today. I came across these on Pinterest and just had to make 1, well 2.....LOL 


So on the 1st one I made I used some Really Reasonable Ribbon Estelle Lace, and then on the 2nd one I used the White Sheer Box Pleated Trim to dress it up. The sweet little flowers are from CottageCutz Dies. These were pretty simple to make!


On the inside I stamped a OLD SU! stamp that has all the room to write all information about BABY!!! Boy how I wish I would have done these when my kids were born....LOL 


I love the way they turned out, and think these would be super cute to send out to all family and close friends. 


Hope you enjoyed today's post, as I have enjoyed making them!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. Awww, these are adorable and they look pretty easy to make too, so it's absolutely do-able to make a bunch. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card and such a fabulous way to use the ruffled ribbon!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh! This ribbon would look great on the Shape EZ dress too! Hmmm! I'll have to give that a try!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super job on these darling baby announcement cards:) I love the ribbon around the edges:) Fabulous touch!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! :)
    I'm CURRENTLY working on a BABY BOY card & Tag! Peter Rabbit themed! (OH YES!!! It WILL have Ribbon on it!) :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say