Monday, October 28, 2013

Glitz Snowman By Jenn Cochran

Hi Really Reasonable Ribbon Fans.  With Halloween this week I have decided to switch gears and start Christmas Cards.  Christmas is one of my favorite holidays.  I decided to work with an assortment of RRR ribbon today.  The Glitz Christmas Assortment and The Hemp Cord Set-Earthy.  I have used the lightest hemp cord in the set for my card. 

My image is from SP and Company.



I LOVE how these Glitz ribbons sparkle.  They really add that extra touch to your cards.  



My Hemp Cord bow was made using the Bow It All.  Have you seen Bonnie's fabulous tutorials on how to use this amazing and easy bow maker?  Click here to see all the details on how to use the Bow It All.


Thanks for looking!  Here are all my other RRR projects.

JENN

Supplies:
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Glitz Christmas Assortment and The Hemp Cord Set-Earthy (I used the lightest one)
Image: SP and Company: Snow Much Fun
Paper: EP-Tis The Season
Copics:
E-34,57,59
YG-03,17,25
W00,1
C-5,7
R-27
29
BG-70
Y26
100

6 comments :

  1. Morning Jenn, Aww how lovely is your image coloured so beautifully too! gorgeous card as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous holiday card Jenn. I love the way you used the ribbon coming off from the side of the image. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous! I need these ribbons in my stash! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Jenn! I love all the different patterns and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkly ribbons, especially on holiday cards. Fantastic card!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say