Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Wee Bit Crawly...






Well my boy started his junior year yesterday.  School's in session.  WOW.  Can't quite wrap my mind around that.  I can however, wrap my creative mind around the holidays.  Layers of vintage Halloween goodness to take my mind off of time unraveling (and me along with it).    I created this spunky little pumpkin wand using RRR Orange Seam Binding, Halloween Baker's Twine, and Black Gingham.  I also used some Silver Spiral Stamens for fun.  LOVE these....added just the right amount of sparkle and whimsy!  Other than that, a stamped kraft tag, foam spider web layered with a chipboard star, and a wee bit of crawly with a glitter spider.  Enjoy and happy Wednesday!  Cherry

5 comments :

  1. Oh that is SO cute!!! I love the sparkly silver spindle thingies (my official name for them lol) :) Thanks for the amazing inspiration today Cherry!! You rock mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wand is awesome love all the ribbons and the vintage pumpkin. I also like the spider web and I never would have thought to glitter the spider. What I want to know is what happens to the person you wave that wand at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this so much! Might have to try a version myself :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say