Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tag, You're It - Holiday Tag Time


Hey peeps.  It's Dana from Got Joy Creations back to share a bit of inspiration with you.  I'm plowing away at trying to get my holiday tags made.  I use them a lot during this time of year.  So here is one of them for you to take a peek at.


I used the October Ribbon Club kit for my tag today.  The ribbon in this kit is perfect for the upcoming holiday.  The delicate stitched satin forest green ribbon paired up just right with my designer paper.  And I love the metallic silver string that's in the store.  FABULOUS! 


Here's a close up of the metallic ribbon.  How awesome is that?  I made some serious loops with my Bow It All to get tons of sparkle at the top of my tag.  The BEST investment for making bows look fantastic!  Thanks for hanging out with me today.  Come back tomorrow to see another design team members project.

Dana

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say