Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Cheer Card with Really Reasonable Ribbon


For our December Blog Hop, click HERE or scroll down.

Hello there Paper Peeps! Ginny here and by now you may have guessed that I am on a black and white theme for Christmas this year....so classic!!! I'm sharing a card I created with fabulous Really Reasonable Ribbons and pretty paper patterns from Canvas Corp.
I super love to layer the Burlap and Black Plaid Ribbon! And it coordinated with the paper perfectly!
Painted Jingle bell on a sweet little poofy bow.

 I layered a glittery snowflake between the papers. 

Can I admit now that tiny clothespins are an obsession for me???? These are white to match the snowflake and brighten up the card.
Okay that's all for me.Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : )

4 comments :

  1. This is Beautiful! The colors make it look so Vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! The colors are wonderful. I love doing different colors for Christmas and this hadn't occurred to me.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say