Monday, August 24, 2015

Layered Pansies

Hello there craft enthusiasts!  I am back today on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog to share a pretty feminine card I created with lace and twine from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.


The layered Pansy Image came from a die cut sheet made by a German company called Reddy Creative Cards.  I found them at a local stamping store.  I layered it on top of a fancy oval frame that I cut with my Silhouette machine.  I added some Stickles in Crystal randomly to the flowers as an accent.  I then added a wood veneer butterfly inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Shaded Lilac and Scattered Straw.  I adhered two flat backed pearls to the center to give it a more feminine touch.  I created a band and bow with 5/8" Ivory Crochet Lace and Lemon Bakers Twine.  I added a purple button then to the center of the bow.  

I hope you enjoyed my card today, and it inspires you to create something beautiful as well.  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments :

  1. Oh, my gosh. I love this card. Pansies are my favorite flower. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765609532184/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant. I love pansies and the card is just beautiful. Gorgeous lace.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say