Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A little birdie told me

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you today, a joy fold birthday card. I love my fancy folds! I've used the beautiful Delicate Stitched Satin Old Gold ribbon from the November Ribbon Club Assortment - Silver & Gold Mix. I love all the ribbon in this assortment but this is one of my favorites - it's so elegant! :)


I created this awesome multi-loop bow with my Bow-it-All. Be sure to pop over to YouTube to see Bonnie's awesome bow tutorials!


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap! 

Why not consider joining the Ribbon Club to build up your ribbon stash or give as a gift! Bonnie is offering a special deal right now where you get both the October and November Ribbon Club Assortments for one low price! Check it out! :)

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out the wonderful selection of ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! The selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service are absolutely amazing!

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

3 comments :

  1. lovely card and awesome bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little bird. Love the bow and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ribbon selection and what a beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say