Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back for one last Christmas card share before the big day arrives.  Sometimes with a card you don't need a big fancy bow but you can still use some pretty ribbon as an accent.  I used several patterned papers from a hoarded October Afternoon paper collection to create my card base.  I then created a fun belly band as an accent using Green Glitz Ribbon.  I placed my retro Santa image on top.  I then fussy cut out the sentiment and popped it up with foam dots on the card.  I added a snowflake flair button next to Santa and then three white enamel dots at the top.  As a final touch I added Stickles to Santa's fur trim and then traced the letters with Glossy Accents.


Head on over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon store to pick up all of your accent ribbons.  I hope you enjoy this card and all of you have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!'

2 comments :

  1. hello. I wish you happy holidays and a New Year 2016 full of beautiful achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Love the jolly Santa. Beautiful card and wish you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say