Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Ribbon Tutu for Baby's 1st Birthday

Hello everyone. Today I am super excited to share with you all this super darling Really Reasonable Ribbon Tutu I created for my granddaughter Chloey's 1st Birthday. She lives in California, and will be arriving here this coming weekend.  I can't wait to see my daughter, grandbaby, and son-in-law.

On this ribbon tutu I used LOTS of ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The size of this tutu is for 9-12 months, and uses 24 yards of ribbon, and 12 yards of tulle. Super fun and easy to make. I used two 6 yard pieces of off the bolt tulle, and then 24 yards of 7/8" Circus Dots Grosgrain Ribbon in bright pink.. I LOVE how this one turned out. I will be making the onesie to go with this, it will be Minnie Mouse themed. I have also seen these done with the Satin Ribbon in 7/8" and they look so beautiful as well. I might have to try that on the next one I make :)

The bow was created using the same ribbon. I made 3 loops on each side, and then tied a piece of ribbon to knot it, and then tied it over the bow. 
I hope you enjoyed my post for today! I truly enjoyed creating this, and hope to share some photos later with this on the baby :)

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. Юбка получилась супер. Такая яркая и пышная. Малышка должна в ней смотреться просто на все 100%. Желаю отличных выходных🎂🍰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Svetlana!! I will have to post photos of her after the party :) I hope you have a very nice day hun too!
      Hugs
      Cheryl

      Delete
  2. One of the cutest things I have ever seen. Can't wait to see the picture of her. Hope it's a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say