Monday, July 31, 2017

Four Cards for Christmas in July

Hello there Peeps! Well I'm going out with a bang for my Christmas in July projects and sharing four in the same post! Of course I planned to share one every day....but the heat and humidity had me not in the mood to write posts...so this is the only way to get caught up.
This might be the most traditional card I've posted so far..and on the last day too!  I'm combining a swell gingham with what I can only describe as sweater pattern. Is there a name for it? I've only ever seen it on Christmas sweaters so that's what I'm going with.
I've got more of the sweater pattern here but this time paired with buffalo check. To ensure that the focal images remain the star of the card I've layered them over doilies to separate the busy patterns.
Red doilies? Yep I went there too. And just check out that awesome snowflake ribbon..I am swooning.
Last but not least......this card is my favorite of the batch because that image just yells Christmas with the gloves and cocoa and candy cane. Those gorgeous flowers coordinate so perfectly and the leaves bring a welcome pop of green.


Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

4 comments :

  1. All are so fantastic and festive with those colors and various papers and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta start now that I am so inspired by your gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these beautiful cards! Great ideas. What's the silver tinsel-like trim? Do you sell it?

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say