Sunday, July 30, 2017

Thinking of You

Hello!  I'm so glad you're here, and I thank you for visiting us.  It's Karen Letchworth here today, and it's my turn to share with you, so I'm posting a couple of cards I created using several fabulous products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Like all of you, I love making cards.  However, I honestly don't think my cards would be nearly as fun without all the fabulous trims and embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
My first card is a lot of fun, isn't it? I used some fun patterned papers, and I inked them.  I added some hand-rolled felt flowers, and in the centers of the flowers I placed some buttons strung with Ivory Burlap String, and another with a 12mm Flatback Fabric-Covered Button.  I also bundled up a nice length of Ivory Burlap String, and Natural Burlap String.
My second card uses two patterned papers that I inked and glued to a kraft card base using Scor-Tape.  This fabulous Adhesive holds your papers together SO well, and will stand the test of time.  I added an Orange Flower and a Fabric Brad, and I tied some Natural Burlap String underneath the brad.  There's also a length of Chloe Natural Crochet Lace and a length of Peacock Alley Seam Binding.

There's always a fun challenge taking place on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, along with lots of great inspiration.  And the RRR Shop is filled with AMAZING products to adorn your projects.  I hope you'l take time to do some shopping and treat yourself.  RRR products are totally AWESOME!

See you again soon,
Karen

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say